Are you searching but not finding a way to cope with recurring issues or problems? Have you been feeling lost, alone or frustrated? Are you feeling uncomfortable and unsure about how to resolve or even understand a problem that may require you to change? If you’re seeking help, counseling or psychotherapy, I can help you. If you are seeking a better understanding of yourself in order to identify your real problem, rather than the repeated symptoms, I can help you. My private practice is located in downtown historic Nazareth, PA. With more than 24 years of experience as a clinical psychologist, counselor, psychotherapist, I specialize in evaluation and treatment of a wide range of mental health problems and mental illness using cognitively based existential therapy. Typically, I work with adults, adolescents, older adults, couples and families helping them to:
- Interact more effectively (at work or at home)
- Manage frustration and other overwhelming emotions (anxiety, depression, loss and grief, job stress, life transitions, or adjustment to physicial llness or disability)
- Improve relationships and family life (marriage/relationship and family counseling, blended family situations, adolescent and parent counseling)
- Eliminate problem behaviors (substance abuse and addictions, overeating, gambling, or other compulsive behaviors)
- Gain motivation to develop, fulfill or realize life plans or dreams
You can speed up the process of getting through your difficult time by participating in psychotherapy. The goal of therapy is to help you explore a deeper understanding of yourself and your problem so that you can gain clarity in your perceptions and thinking. Using your emotions as a guide to making better choices can help you create more of what you want in life which can help you lead a life that is more rewarding and enjoyable. I hope you will take a moment to find out more about me and the services that I offer. There is hope even if every single, negative thing has happened to you. You can find your way toward growth and happiness. I look forward to working with you. Please call or email me for an appointment today.